Glad you could make it!
Tweet Tweet this post ~ thank U
- brian millerhard decision...do you go fast or slow...either has risks...an you def have to watch for those metap
- pandamoniumcatYou really captured a great feeling in this...with questions we ask ourselves from time to time in r
- WaltermarksDoes he really adore her, or is she just a midnight snack? Very good question, indeed!
- freyathewriterOh that last line just seals it. So well done.
- claudia....and hey...so good to see you again...smiles
awareness Black-and-white bury Childbirth darkness death Depression disillusionment Dream dreams dverse family fear Flower Gilad Shalit Giorgio de Chirico Glitter Home Home birth Identity Life love lyrics memories music OpenLinkNight Pain poem Poetics Poetry POW Refrain reveal Rhetorical question Shadow Star Surrealism texture Thoughts War windows and doors גלעד שליט דכאון התאבדות שירה
- February 2015 (1)
- December 2014 (1)
- November 2014 (1)
- September 2013 (1)
- August 2013 (2)
- April 2013 (1)
- February 2013 (1)
- August 2012 (1)
- July 2012 (3)
- December 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (1)
- September 2011 (7)
- August 2011 (10)
- July 2011 (3)
- June 2011 (1)
- April 2011 (1)
- March 2011 (2)
- February 2011 (1)
- December 2008 (4)
- November 2008 (1)
usually barefoot, drink coffee with cream, cold wine, sometimes light beer; i love sunsets at the beach with my children and lover; like looking at clouds, horizons and stars; sometimes i need to scream...; my kids' laughter is my favorite sound; listen to most types of music - hip-hop, jazz, rap, folk and alternative rock, classic and opera if the mood is right; dance in the dark, sing and perform, write my own stuff; wish i were invisible but, need to be heard; I'm a woman who is full of contradictions and sadness of a lost little girl;
I like to share my thoughts, my voice - and still be invisible in this virtual world.
I hope you kick off your shoes and enjoy... click on my posts, then let me know that you've been here.
you can 'like,' join my blog, or just write - "hey, been here."
~ Laugh, it is the music of your soul ~